While tea and coffee tend to be our pals year round, cider surely has its season. When the air gets chilly and the leaves have fallen, it doesn’t get much better than sipping a hot mug of apple cider. Why not really rev things up by adding some warming spices and stress-relieving Tulsi tea?
Spicy or sweet? We decided to combine the best of both worlds by adding both flavours of ginger and chai. Both herbal infusions contain Tulsi, a powerful adaptogen aiding in balance while helping the body manage its stress response. Tulsi promotes a peaceful disposition, perfect for the holidays!
Whether you’re starting your day or needing an afternoon pick me up, buddy up with a mug full of this simple and cozy cider!
- 1 cup of organic apple cider
- 2 Tulsi Ginger tea bags + 1 Tulsi Masala Chai tea bag
- 1 tea spoon Cinnamon
- Warm the apple cider over medium-high heat.
- Add the Tulsi Ginger and Tulsi Masala Chai tea bag to the hot cider and let steep for five minutes.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on top and…..