Whether you’re preparing for restful sleep or could use a little cozy calm in your day, this golden milk latte is for you! Save time and money while steering away from empty calories. Making this nutritious soother at home is a cinch. Just steep our Organic India Tulsi Turmeric Ginger tea infusion in plant-based milk with fresh ginger and a touch of pure maple syrup (or your favourite natural sweetener) and blend until frothy. With its bright, warm colour and gentle spiciness, this is a drink that will make you smile.
It’s all about the turmeric…
Turmeric is renowned for its ability to protect the body from cell damage and oxidative stress thanks to its strong antioxidant properties. Organic India Tulsi Turmeric Ginger tea blends this potent spice with Tulsi, Ginger, and Cinnamon, all flavourful nutritional powerhouses working together to optimise the immune response and support natural detoxification. Smooth, creamy, delicious, and powerful — a true drink to your health!
Makes 2 servings.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond mild
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (or swap your favourite plant-based milk)
- 4cm peeled fresh ginger
- Three tea bags of Organic India Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea
- ¼ teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Pinch ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, or preferred sweetener
- In a small to medium saucepan, combine almond and coconut milk with ginger and warm over medium heat until hot, but not boiling. Steep Organic India Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea infusion bags, approximately five minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in cinnamon, turmeric, nutmeg, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Pour warm milk mixture into a blender. Blend on medium speed until frothy.